Sell Your Home For Top Dollar With These Tips.
Sell your home successfully with these sales strategies from The Biszantz Connection.
Selling your home for top dollar is a reality when you utilize the following tips before your home goes “live” on the internet for sale. When I meet potential sellers I share these sales tips and others from my extensive experience representing people on the buy and sell side.
The Biszantz Connection has an extroadinarially high sales price to list price ratio by following these as well as other sales strategies.
The key is to present “a quality product” to the public that is indisputable in price and terms of the sale.
- Have a licensed home inspector do a thorough inspection of the condition of your home before listing it for sale.
- I always encourage my clients get a full report of the condition of the home from a professional source. It gives us the option to fix, replace any faulty items in the home to avoid it being a point of negotiation in an attempt to lower the purchase price in escrow. Who wants to find out that the upstairs guest bathroom leaks into the kitchen ceiling? Don’t be caught during the escrow and find yourself giving money back. Let the buyers home inspector struggle to find anything wrong with your home!
- Get a termite clearance before listing your home for sale.
- To be able to offer a full termite clearance as a seller is a win/win for you. A buyer often is satisfied with your clearance and will not hire another termite company for their own inspection. Chances are you are going to have to get a termite clearance for any escrow involving a lender so you might as well have the termite company of your choice. If not, you may be left with no choice other than to use the buyers requested termite company….and they will not be working for you.
- Excel in front curb appeal!
- I cannot tell you how many times I have accompanied buyers into a home and when we pull up to the home, their mindset changes to….PASS in a milli-second. Once that happens, it is extremely hard to change their impression…no matter what is inside. Landscaping, new paint is clearly worth a couple thousand dollars when you might be negotiating a difference between $50,000-$100,000 in purchase price. How your home is presented reflects directly on the owner, their financial situation, need to sell, accurate or perceived. Bottom line, don’t appear to be desperate for a buyer. Bottom feeders come out at that point!
- Do not ever settle for less than professional photographs of your home.
- Presentation is everything when positioning a home for sale. Whether it is a $100,000 mobile home or a $20,000,000 estate on the sand makes absolutely no difference. For the price of a nice dinner, you can have beautiful photographs. When I look at home on the internet to show my buyers, I often pass at showing homes with amateur photographs for so many reasons. If it is presented this poorly to thousands on the internet…what is it going to look like in person?
Would you like more strategies on how to sell your home for a higher purchase price? It would be my pleasure to meet with you and create that winning strategy to get you top dollar at amazing speed on the sale of your home.
at The Biszantz Connection
619-417-4655 or Shannon@ShannonBiszantz.com